Please note that all publications listed and/or posted here are copyrighted. Permission is given to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this material without fee for personal or classroom use, provided that the copies or not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and that copies bear the appropriate copyright notice and the full bibliographic citation. To copy otherwise, to republish, etc. requires specific permission and/or a fee.
1. R. Jevtic and C. Carreras, "Power Measurement Methodology for FPGA devices", IEEE Trans. on Instrumentation and Measurement, to appear, 2010, Impact factor: 0.978.
2. B. Jovanovic, R. Jevtic and C. Carreras, "Triple-bit method for power estimation of nonlinear digital circuits in FPGAs", Electronics Letters, vol. 46, num. 13, 2010. Impact factor: 1.14
3. R. Jevtic and C. Carreras, "Power Estimation of Embedded Multipliers in FPGAs", IEEE Trans. on VLSI Systems, vol. 18, issue 5, pp. 835-839, May 2010, Impact factor: 1.373
4. R. Jevtic, C. Carreras and G. Caffarena, "Fast and Accurate Power Estimation of FPGA DSP Components Based on High-level Switching Activity Models", International Journal of Electronics, vol. 95, no. 7, pp. 653-668, July 2008, Impact factor: 0.567
1. R. Jevtic, C. Carreras and V. Pejovic, "Floorplan-based FPGA Interconnect Power Estimation in DSP circuits", SLIP'09, pp. 53-60, July, 2009.
2. R. Jevtic, C. Carreras and D. Helms, "A Comparison of Approaches for High-level Power Estimation of LUT-based DSP Components", ReConFig'08, pp. 361-366, December 2008.
3. R. Jevtic and C. Carreras, "Analytical High-level Power Model for LUT-based Components", PATMOS'08, LNCS, vol. 5349, pp. 369-378, Sept. 2008.
4. R. Jevtic and C. Carreras, G. Caffarena, "Switching Activity Models for Power Estimation in FPGA Multipliers", Int. Workshop on Applied Reconfigurable Computing, LNCS, vol. 4419, pp. 201-213, March 2007.
5. R. Jevtic, C. Carreras and G. Caffarena, "High-level Switching Activity Models for Multipliers in FPGAs", ACM/SIGDA Int. Symp. on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays, pp. 224-225, February 2007.
Ruzica Jevtic >