AVANCES EN INGENIERÍA DE SISTEMAS ELECTRÓNICOS (Seminario)
Advances in Electronic Systems Engineering (Seminar)
Máster Universitario en Ingeniería de Sistemas Electrónicos
Curso / Academic Year 2012-2013
- Seminar introduction: September 25th 16:00. Room B6.
- Seminars will start on October 2012 with a different room. Please, pay attention to the schedule below.
Coordiation: Elías Muñoz Merino
Web Responsible: Marisa López VallejoOther professors involved:
- Ricardo de Córdoba
- Mª Jesús Ledesma
Number of credits (ECTS): 3
Type (mandatory/optional): mandatory
During: 1st and 2nd semesters
Tuesdays 16-18 h, starting in October with a frequency of twice a month. See the exact date and room specified in the table.
- Knowledge of the most recent advances of the state of the art in electronic circuits and systems.
- Capacity of applying advances in research and innovation in lectronic systems.
- Talks given by invited speakers presenting the most advanced research topics, not included therefore in the Master's courses.
- Talks given by the research groups in charge of the Master teaching.
EVALUATIONEvery student must present a written work describing more in depth one of the topics presented in the seminar talks. Please, send to the responsible professor an e-mail once you have decided your topic.
The evaluation of the seminar will be based on:
- Mandatory assistance to the talks (only two absences are allowed)
- Presentation of a work in the evalutation session (in June) where the student will go into the details of the selected topic
- This is a short presentation (10 minuntes) with a question turn afterwards.
- The written work must be up to 10 pages.
|Introduction to the Seminar||B6|
| 16-10-2012|| ||Research groups teaching at the MISE || B6|
| 30-10-2012|| Pedro Guerra|
| Acquisition System for Nuclear Electronics Applied to Medicine|| B6|
| 13-11-2012|| Md Sah Hj Salam|
| Optimization of Neural Network Topology and Parameters Using Genetic Algorithm: A Case of Isolated Speech Recognition||Salón de Grados (Building A) |
| 27-11-2012||1. Panagiotis Liaparinos |
2. Dimitris Glotsos
|1. Indirect Digital Detectors in Medical Imaging Systems|
2. Practical Applications and Use of Image Processing in Medical Imaging Systems
| Salón de Grados (Building A) |
| 15-01-2013||Miguel Ángel Luengo|
| Collective intelligence 2.0 and Big Data for Global Challenges|| Salón de Grados (Building A)|
|13-03-2013|| Pedro Echeverría|
| High Performance Computation for Financial Simualtion|| Salón de Grados (Building A)|